Welcome to KingsTech
Friday 10 June 2022
KingsTech brings together educators, support staff, and solution providers to exchange and explore ideas, techniques, and technology, with the aim of improving teaching, learning and productivity here at The King’s School. It is designed for everyone who works in and across our three campuses.
Our mission is to work together to lift and lead education by:
- • Improving teaching methods and learning outcomes across all subjects
- • Promoting inclusiveness and equality
- • Demonstrating how new technologies - like robotics, VR, AR, drones, 3D printing, data analysis and artificial intelligence – can be integrated into mainstream learning and the workplace
- • Fostering a school-wide culture of life-long learning
If you have not registered by this date you will be automatically added to an available session.
A full day of activity is planned that will explore transdisciplinary design with a technology twist. The day will start at 8.30am with a cinema session leading into three concurrent workshop streams for staff to investigate, interact and gain hands on experience.
A diverse range of workshops are planned to designed to provide enrichment for staff across the School. These sessions will provide the opportunity for staff to tailor their learning to their own interests. You are encouraged to discuss your selections with your broader team so that as a group you can cover as many sessions as possible. This will in turn extend the learning outcomes for your overall team.
- Review the Workshop agenda
- Discuss your Workshop selection with your team
- Click to register