Now connecting Sydney to King's
An extensive network of King's School operated buses ensure King's is accessible for students from across greater Sydney. The following service information is current as at December 2020.
About our services
The schedule of services displayed below are approximate and dependent on traffic conditions. Students should ensure that they are at bus stops a minimum of 5 minutes before the scheduled departure times.
King’s services provide:
- Pick-up and drop-off at the School turning circle – Prep and Senior campuses
- Fixed timetable and routes enabling families to plan their week
- Fully air-conditioned modern buses
- A regular driver
- Fixed cost per term
The termly fee in 2021 for the daily services is $400 (including GST) per term per student and will be charged to your School account at the beginning of the term.
Eastern Suburbs Sunday Service for 2021 is $25 per trip and Moss Vale Sunday Service is $36.50 per trip (includes GST) and will be charged to your School account at the end of the term.
Apply for a seat
To register your son’s usage of a service, apply via School Services in KingsNet.
Daily Bus Services Offered by The King’s School in 2021
The King's School currently operates 12 daily services.
- Balgowlah / Mosman / Neutral Bay
- Balmain / Drummoyne / Gladesville / West Ryde
- Bella Vista / North Kellyville / Winston Hills
- Cammeray / Northbridge
- Galston / Dural / Glenhaven / Kellyville
- Holsworthy / Moorebank / Merrylands / Wentworthville
- Hunters Hill (Prep only) / Tennyson Point / Putney
- Woolwich / Hunters Hill / Gladesville / Boronia Park
- Lane Cove / Longueville
- Rouse Hill / The Ponds / Glenwood / Winston Hills
- St Ives / Gordon (Opal card required)
- Strathfield / Concord / Rhodes / Newington
- Wahroonga / Thornleigh
Weekly Bus Services Offered by The King’s School in 2021
The King's School currently operates two weekly services.
Students can also utilise Hillsbus Services to connect with King’s. Students must have a valid Opal card to travel on Hillsbus services and must tap on and off morning and afternoon.
The current Hillsbus school travel advice is attached with services effective Monday, 18 November 2019.
For further information about services or Opal Cards, please visit www.transportnsw.info
For further information please contact Karen Austin (Registrar’s Office) on (02) 9638 8588 or email