Now connecting Sydney to King's
An extensive network of King's School operated buses ensure King's is accessible for students from across greater Sydney. The following service information is current as at December 2019.
About our services
The schedule of services displayed below are approximate and dependent on traffic conditions. Students should ensure that they are at bus stops a minimum of 5 minutes before the scheduled departure times.
King’s services provide:
- Pick-up and drop-off at the School turning circle – Prep and Senior campuses
- Fixed timetable and routes enabling families to plan their week
- Fully air-conditioned modern buses
- A regular driver
- Fixed cost per term
A fee of $400 per term (inc GST) is charged for daily services. Bus usage charges will be billed to School accounts at the start of each term.
Apply for a seat
To register your son’s usage of a service, please download, complete and return, via email the Bus Application Form. Places are limited and will be allocated in order of application. Due to high demand for King’s bus services, we are not always able to guarantee a seat.
Download the 2020 application form (Application for a place on The King's School Bus Service)
Please email completed application forms to
Daily Bus Services Offered by The King’s School in 2020
The King's School currently operates 12 daily services.
- Balgowlah / Mosman / Neutral Bay
- Balmain / Drummoyne / Gladesville / West Ryde
- Bella Vista / North Kellyville / Winston Hills
- Cammeray / Northbridge
- Galston / Dural / Glenhaven / Kellyville
- Holsworthy / Moorebank / Merrylands / Wenworthville
- Woolwich / Hunters Hill / Putney / Boronia Park
- Lane Cove / Longueville
- Rouse Hill / The Ponds / Glenwood / Winston Hills
- St Ives / Gordon (Opal card required)
- Strathfield / Concord / Rhodes / Newington
- Wahroonga / Thornleigh
Weekly Bus Services Offered by The King’s School in 2020
The King's School currently operates two weekly services.
Students can also utilise Hillsbus Services to connect with King’s. Students must have a valid Opal card to travel on Hillsbus services and must tap on and off morning and afternoon.
The current Hillsbus school travel advice is attached with services effective Monday, 18 November 2019.
For further information about services or Opal Cards, please visit www.transportnsw.info
For further information please contact Karen Austin (Registrar’s Office) on (02) 9638 8588 or email