Be ‘eventive’ with the support of King's
The King’s School is a unique and versatile location for your next event.
Close to Parramatta CBD, Sydney Olympic Park and Norwest Business Park, The King’s School is ideal for a small seminar of 100 people or your next conference with 1,000 delegates. There is ample onsite parking with the M7, M5 and M2 major transport routes close by, making getting to and from your event hassle free for your guests.
The options are only limited by your imagination and will give your event the edge you are looking for to leave a lasting impression.
Our function areas include:
- The 1200 seat Futter Hall and an additional lecture theatre that seats 200 with adjoining breakout rooms are ideal for conferences.
- Historic buildings, modern facilities and over 200 hectares of manicured grounds and bushland offer a diverse range of backdrops for a TV commercial or feature film.
- International-grade Rugby, Cricket and Football grounds, 4.6km mountain bike trail and heated competition pool, fully-equipped gymnasium, and tennis and basketball courts are perfect for a team building event, weekend recreation retreat or high-performance training camp.
- A formal dining area to cater for a three course meal for 200 people, or a business networking event for 50.
- Two entertainment venues: the 100 seat, state-of-the-art ‘Blackbox Theatre’ and 300-seat King’s Theatre, suitable for large scale, professional performances.
Facilities are available for hire after school hours, during the weekend and over School holiday periods, subject to availability.
Let King's help you showcase your 'eventive' side. Our Hire of Facilities Co-ordinator can organise a site inspection and suggest creative options to suit your needs. Contact King’s today to start organising an event you and your guests will never forget.
For further information or to arrange a site inspection please contact our Hire of Facilities Co-ordinator, Jacqui Forsyth firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9683 8413.