Now connecting Sydney to King's
An extensive network of King's School operated buses ensure King's is accessible for students from across greater Sydney. The following service information is current as at January 2019.
About our services
The schedule of services displayed below are approximate and dependent on traffic conditions. Students should ensure that they are at bus stops a minimum of 5 minutes before the scheduled departure times.
King’s services provide:
- Pick-up and drop-off at the School turning circle – Prep and Senior campuses
- Fixed timetable and routes enabling families to plan their week
- Fully air-conditioned modern buses
- A regular driver
- Fixed cost per term
A fee of $400 per term (inc GST) is charged for daily services. Bus usage charges will be billed to School accounts.
Apply for a seat
To register your son’s usage of a service, please download, complete and return, via email the Bus Application Form. Places are limited and will be allocated in order of application. Due to high demand for King’s bus services, we are not always able to guarantee a seat.
Download the 2019 application form (Application for a place on The King's School Bus Service)
Please email completed application forms to
Daily Bus Services Offered by The King’s School in 2019
The King's School currently operates 12 daily services.
- Balgowlah via Mosman / Neutral Bay
- Balmain (via Drummoyne, Gladesville and West Ryde)
- Bella Vista
- Cammeray Northbridge
- Woolwich (via Hunters Hill, Boronia Park and Putney [PM Only])
- Lane Cove (via Longueville)
- Rouse Hill (new in 2019)
- St Ives / Gordon (Opal card required)
- Strathfield (via Concord, Sydney Olympic Park and Newington)
- Wahroonga (via The SAN, Thornleigh and Pennant Hills Rd)
Weekly Bus Services Offered by The King’s School in 2019
The King's School currently operates two weekly services.
For further information please contact Karen Austin (Registrar’s Office) on (02) 9638 8588 or email