Braeside Shop and Clothing Pool
The Braeside Shop
It was the brainchild of several Old Boys with retail experience that the School should manage the supply of uniforms and ancillary items for boys and their parents. As a result the Braeside Shop was opened in February 1992 under The King's School Foundation's umbrella.
At the Braeside Shop you can expect great customer service from experienced and friendly staff, who as mothers themselves, understand boys and their requirements. Their extensive knowledge makes the experience seamless and stress-free for parents and boys alike by:
- Stocking all uniforms onsite in one convenient location
- Providing high-quality products
- Providing genuine advice and taking personal care for your son's needs
- Providing lower mark-ups than regular retail prices
- Ensuring all profits flow back to the School
We ensure all your son's needs are covered by offering:
- School regulation uniforms from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12
- Sporting uniforms and sporting accessories
- All stationery requirements for Years 7-12 including back to school prepacks
- A large range of School crested giftware, for those seeking something special and unique
* All NSW parents please note: To avoid your son missing out on some uniform items, it is strongly recommended that you outfit your son before the end of Term 4, prior to him starting at the School.
** January outfittings are allocated to overseas, interstate and late enrolment students only.
*** Please Note: For a full outfitting, an appointment must be made with the Braeside Shop prior to arrival and you should allow one hour for the outfitting.