Careers at The King's School
TKS Senior School | TKS Preparatory School | Tudor House School
Passionate, Collegial, Supportive, Professional
The King’s School is a collaborative and professional learning environment with exceptional resources, facilities, and a commitment to ongoing professional learning and development of each staff member as a lifelong learner. All our staff are passionate about the delivery of innovative academic, pastoral and co-curricular programs that are differentiated and challenging, whilst allowing each individual student to engage in his own personal development, explore his passions and flourish.
Benefits of Working at King's
- The King's Institute Professional Learning
- Staff & Leadership development through KingsComm and LeadComm Programs
- Personalised professional development plans, career-mapping and mentoring
- Structured Accreditation programs and support
- The King's School Salary Premium
- Salary packaging options
- Tuition fee discounts for staff members who are parents of the School
Health and Wellbeing
- Onsite Doctor and medical centre
- Health & Wellbeing Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site car park
- Free flu vaccinations
Social and Community
- End of School year activities/functions for all employees
- Common Room Friday afternoon social activities
- Morning Tea and Lunch provided daily
For all current vacancies for The King's School Senior School, The King's School Preparatory School and Tudor House School please visit the The King's School Careers Page.
Teacher Registration and Accreditation
All teachers entering the profession after 2004 are required to be registered with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) in order to teach in NSW and be Accredited as Provisional, Proficient or Experienced Teacher. The Great Teaching, Inspired Learning blueprint will require all teachers in NSW to be Registered and Accredited by 2018. For more information visit the NESA Website.
When you accept employment at King’s, you acknowledge receipt and acceptance of the Staff Handbook as a condition of your employment.
When you accept employment at King’s, you acknowledge receipt and acceptance of the Child Protection Policy as a condition of your employment.
Child Protection Policy
Working with Children Clearance
All employees are required to have a current Working with Children Clearance. For more information and to apply for a clearance number, visit the Office of the Children’s Guardian.
For all enquiries, and more information about employment at The King’s School please contact Ms. Courtney Evans, Human Resources Coordinator on 9683 8445 or